Galvanized Chain Link Fence
Galvanized residential chain-link fence systems have been preferred
for decades to define property lines and enclose animals, as well
as protect and add value to property. For privacy, different types
of decorative polyethylene and aluminum slats, available in a
variety of colors, can be added to create an attractive screen.
Features and Benefits
- Residential chain-link fence systems are commonly used because
they’re durable and easy to install.
- All steel components of a Master Halco galvanized chain-link fence
system are hot-dip zinc coated and guaranteed with a 7 and 12 year
- Ties used to attach the chain-link fabric to the framework between
terminal posts are made from aluminum, resulting in
- Some fittings such as caps, rail ends, and eye tops are made from
rugged die-cast aluminum making the fence very affordable.
- Due to the fence make-up, residential chain-link systems preserve
views and provide tranquility to almost any property.
- 12 Year Warranty System
- 12 Year Warranty System with Decorative Slats
- 7 Year Warranty System
|3/4"||20MM||BWG11, 12, 13||0.5-3M||5M-25M|
|1"||25MM||BWG11, 12, 13||0.5-3M||5M-25M|
|1-1/2"||40MM||BWG8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13||0.5-3M||5M-25M|
|2"||50MM||BWG8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13||0.5-3M||5M-25M|
|2-1/2"||60MM||BWG8, 9, 10, 11, 12||0.5-3M||5M-25M|
In rolls, special packing may be arranged upon request.
Sizes other than those above mentioned maybe made to order after