Important Note: The BaseCam SimpleBGC controllers are not sold on
Ebay, Taobao or similar selling platforms.
Item No.: SBGCV3.0 (plastic case)
BaseCam SimpleBGC 32-bit
The controller is under development. If you want to stay updated
with changes, please subscribe to newsletter.
The controller can be used for building high-quality 3-axis camera
stabilizing systems which can be mounted to UAV and for building
handheld camera stabilizers.
This version of the controller is our new direction in the
development of the stabilizing solutions. It will replace the
previous 8-bit version of the SimpleBGC controller, keeping 100%
back-compatibility, but adding the new fuctionality.
Basic functions of the controller
- 32-bit MCUARM Cortex M4. Effectively calculates the complex tasks
for 3-axes stabilization.
- Allows camera control with the RC or analog joystick.
- Use several switchable profiles for different modes of operation
- Supports variety of RC protocols: PWM, Sum-PPM, spektrum and s-bus.
- Battery voltage monitoring, compensating voltage drop in the
- Low battery alarm (output to 5V active buzzer).
- Increased number of inputs for controlling signals + 3 additional
reserved input/output AUX1-AUX3.
- Can supply up to 1A current for external devices on the 5V power
- Dedicated UART-socket to connect optional Bluetooth module
- Reverse-polarity protection, overheat and overcurrent protection
- USB interface for the PC connection, to configure, control and
- Graphical user interface to manage the settings. Windows / OS X /
- Control through the Serial-protocol using dedicated API.
- Improved attitude estimation algorythms
- Optional second IMU, that will increase the short-term precision of
the stabilization 10x-30x times and will make stable work in any
Welcome to access the Official website to know more:
|Size of the board:||50×50 mm|
|Distance between the mounting holes:||45 mm|
|Diameter of the mounting holes:||3 mm|
|Power supply voltage:||825 V (3s-5s LiPo)|
|Maximum motor current:||1,5 A|
|5V output current to power external devices:||up to 1 A|