BDJ Semi Auto Stitching Machine For Carton Corrugated Box Maker
11. The cardboard is not opened after the cardboard is fed. The
photoelectricity of the baffle is not sensed. The sensing distance
should be adjusted, but it is not adjustable too long and avoids
sensing other things. Stud the staples, remove the nail head,
remove the broken nails and clean.
12. Poor hooks The length of the wire feed is less than 36mm. Check
if the wire spring is too loose or the guide rail is offset. The
wire reel fixing screw is loosened, and the shaft misalignment gear
is twisted and skewed. The nail line does not meet the
specifications of this machine. The nail head and the punch are not
in the correct position.
13. Inaccurate nail distance Pressure gauge pressure is less than
2bar. The toothed belt is worn and the height is inconsistent. The
left and right side flaps are too tight, resulting in poor paper
14. After the carton is formed, the length of the upper and lower
covers is not neat. The toothed belt is seriously worn up and down,
and the gap between the two sides is too large or different. The
paper feed is not sent to the baffle for positioning, and the
switch is stepped on the nail. The carton pressure line is not deep
enough, and the carton is too skewed before being twisted.
Maintenance The semi-automatic nail box has a low failure rate and
high reliability. Maintenance is very important, so do the
1) The upper nail head punches once a day, and the nail head is
cleaned and refueled every 30 days.
2) The lower nail head accumulates in the punch due to the small
wire plating of the nail line, so it must be cleaned frequently,
the nail head must be removed, and the oil is replaced after
3) Feeding belt, bolting shaft, left and right bezel, three gears,
buttering once in 30 days
4) Clutches and brakes must not have oil or water
5) The servo motor must be kept clean to avoid dust cover. Always
clean the servo motor drive cooling filter net.
6) Electrical control box keeps clean and avoids short circuit
caused by dust
7) The inner and outer wire spools should be flexible and
lubricated with butter.
8) The nail head fixed shaft and the left and right baffle fixed
shafts must be cleaned and oil lubricated when moving
9) Upper and lower nail head drive shaft, bolt groove shaft,
transmission screw oil lubrication
10) In the power transmission box, the gear and chain are greased
for 30 days.
|Max size (A+B)X2||3600mm||min length A||250 mm|
|Min size A+B)X2||740mm||Max height D||2000 mm|
|Max size (C+D+C)||3000mm||Min height D||150 mm|
|Min size (C+D+C)||250mm||Max flay size E||40 mm|
|Min cover size C||50mm||Max paper heigh||900 mm|
|Max cover size C||560 mm||Machine width||2850 mm|
|Max width size B||760 mm||Machine weight(T)||2tons|
|Min width size B||120 mm||Machine speed (nail/min)||500|
|Max length A||1120 mm||Nail no.||1-99|