Pigment Printing Thickener
Classification: Chemical Auxiliary Agent
CAS No.: 000079-10-7
Other Names: thickener
Type: a polyacrylic acid ester type polymer
Usage: Textile Auxiliary Agents
Synthetic Thickener(pigment printing thickener)
It is a high-solid pigment printing thickener, and is a kind of
polyacrylic acid compound, with very good self-thickening ability,
high paste formation rate, good printing effect etc., suited for
the pigment printing of cellulosic fibre and its blends.
- With Strong resistance to electrolytes
- fast thickening speed
- highly stable colour paste.
- High strength, small dosage, more suitable for rotary screen
- Good water cohesiveness, flushing not easy
- Pigment colour is not affected, shade is stable.
- APEO and formaldehyde free.
150 kg per plastic drum
in cool and ventilated warehouse