Chemical ferrous sulfate blue green crystals for iron containing
Product name: chemical ferrous sulfate bluegreen crystals for iron containing
|Drinking water treatment grade||Waste water treatment grade|
|Water insolubles content %≤||0.50||0.50|
|Free acid (H2SO4) %≤||1.00||---|
Ferrous Sulfate Heptahydrate, also called copperas, is a bluegreen
crystals; soluble in water, melts at 64 C. It is usually used as
raw material of other industrial.
1. Mainly used to make pigment such as Ferric Oxide series products
(such as iron oxide red, Iron oxide black, Iron oxide yellow etc.
2. It can also be directly used as flocculant in waste water
3. For producing ferric sulfate
4. For iron containing catalyst
5.For killing bacteria
6.Can be used as a pesticide on agriculture
7.Used as a mordant in dyeing wool, in the manufacturer of ink
1. First hand ferrous sulphate, which is no any other dealers for
2. Usually, the content of Fe is 19%, and can be above 20% by
Package and Storage:
1. The solid product is packaged in plastic-lined plastic woven
bags of 25 Kg net each.
2. According to the customer's requirement.
Product commerce clause:
Minimum Order Quantity:
T/T or L/C or Western Union
15,000 Tons per month
7 working days after received your payment
Yixing Cleanwater Chemicals Co., Ltd. is located in Yixing, Jiangsu Province, China. We specialize in
providing chemicals and service for treatment of industrial waste
water and urban sewage.
Our products with strong capacities of decolorization and removal
of COD,BOD. They are mainly used for waste water treatment of
textile, dyeing, paper-making, printing, mining, ink and so on. In
addition, our flocculant agent also can be used as retention agent
in the production of paper & pulp.