Villar Project Solid Wood Kitchen Unit With Slider Basket Marble
There are many advantages associated with the use of solid wood kitchen cupboards in your
home. These are often visible at a glance. Solid wood kitchen
cupboards tend to bring an aesthetic attractiveness to a kitchen
that other woods do not. The durability of solid wood kitchen
cupboards tends to unmatched by other wooden kitchen alternatives.
With so many wood types and grades of wood available to home
owners, budgets can often be matched. However, are you getting the
quality you deserve? Solid wood kitchen cupboards may cost a bit more, but have many advantages and provide
excellent value in the long term.
Advantages of solid wood kitchen cupboards
Solid wood kitchen cupboards are often more expensive than when
compared to other wood types. However, using solid wood has a
number of advantages:
- Durability — solid wood lasts longer than many other wood types.
- Damage Resistance — other wood types can be susceptible to moisture damage,
including chipping and peeling, while solid wood is not.
- Strength — solid wood cabinets are able to support heavy countertop
materials like granite better over time than other wood types, as
these wood types tend to begin sagging.
- Beauty — although many veneers come close to copying wood grain, some
will fade, peel and chip over time. You cannot match the natural
beauty of solid wood.
Cabinet trash cans
Add a convenient, out-of-the-way recycling station to an under-sink
cabinet with the Double Recycle Bins. These convenient recycling
bins pull out on ball bearing guided tracks and easily allow you to
keep recyclables separated and ready for removal. Featuring durable
plastic and steel construction, these recycle bins slide out
smoothly and easily and have two large 27 quart capacity bins,
allowing plenty of space for recyclable items or trash, whichever
Double Slide-Out Recycling Bins Features
- Sturdy steel and plastic construction to ensure years of use.
- Ball bearing guided track ensures easy and reliable slide-out
- Keeps recyclables neatly separated, making removal a breeze.
- Two large 27 quart capacity bins offers plenty of storage space for
recyclables and trash.
- 30 pound weight capacity per bin, NOT to exceed 80 pounds total.
- Makes an excellent garbage can as well as a recycling solution.
- Individual recycle bins measure 8 1/2 inches x 8 1/2 inches at the
base and 11 1/2 inches x 11 1/2 inches at the top.
- Replacement recycle bins also available.
The Roll-Out Kitchen Cabinet Tray Divider is an ideal solution for
organizing cooking trays and sheets standing vertically, instead of
stacked in a drawer. This sliding tray storage rack features smooth
epoxy-coated roller slides, a half inch thick wood laminate base,
and heavy gauge steel wire tray dividers with a white finish. The
tray divider can fit in narrow cabinet spaces with at least a 6
inch opening. Additional installation specifications are provided
6 Inch Roll-Out Baking Sheet Organizer Features:
- Smooth and sturdy epoxy-coated roller slides.
- Roll-out design maximizes available cabinet storage space.
- Base of storage tray made with 1/2 inch laminated melamine.
- Deal with clients :
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50pcs|
|Payment Terms:||T/T or L/C or western Union|
|Supply Ability:||20000 sets of kitchen cabinet per month|
|Delivery Time:||25 working days after received your payment|
|Packaging Details:||Packed in carton firstly,and then reinforced with wooden case for
Step 1: send us your kitchen layout or draft,so that we can get an
idea of thedimensions and space allocation.
Step 2: Our designer will design a particular kitchen cabinet as
you require,both of AutoCAD drawings and 3D are available.
Step 3: We will quote according to your approved design drawings
and modify both of them if need;
Step 4: Sign purchase contract and customers will make the deposit
Step 5: Start production after receiving deposit;
Step 6: Inspect quality, quantity and customers will pay the
balance before delivery;
Step 7: Pack and deliver the goods as per agreed way;
Step 8: Offer after sales of installation guidance and lifetime
technical support .