Steady , synchronous and safe Auto Self Climbing Formwork QPMX-50
The lifting power of the Formwork QPMX-50 comes from its hydraulic
system, which includes the oil cylinder
and commutator. Through functioning of hydraulic system, the steel
rail and bracket can climb up alternately,
so the whole formwork system climbs steadily, independent of a
crane. It' s easy to operate, and climbing is fast and safe.
1. One oil cylinder unit can lift 50KN.
2. The QPMX-50 system can climb not only vertically but also
slantwise, and the forward or backward inclination
can be up to 18 degrees.
3. The system can climb up wholly or separately. The climbing
process is steady, synchronous and safe.
4 .The bracket does not come back to the ground until construction
work is finished, and spacing for work is
reduced while the bumping damage is almost completely prevented,
especially for the plywood.
5．The error of structure construction is tiny and easy to correct.
6．The formwork can climb up by itself and cleaning work can be done
in situ. The number of crane lifts are
Standard Climbing Process
1. Set up the formwork by wall-through tie-rods and pull-push
props, embed anchors and do the first concrete
2. Remove the formwork after the first pouring and fix anchor shoes
on the finished wall, lift the brackets and
to the right position, match the formwork and do the second
3. Lift formwork and brackets to the higher floor; fix climbing
rail and hydraulic system.
4. Match the formwork to the right position and do the third
5. Strip the formwork and fix anchor shoes on the finished wall,
then let the climbing rails climb.
6. Brackets climb up to the right position, then install suspended
7. Match the formwork, do the concrete pouring, and proceed into
the standard climbing stage.
China Road & Bridge Corporation
Hydraulic Automatic Climbing Formwork
Comments of client:
We choose Zulin, because he offer us excellent design plan and
satisfy us from each aspect. We like Zulin, because his design is
not only safe but also high efficiency.