BMW001248 30SEP02 3201966-005H Medtronic LP20e Defibrillator UI PCB
About UI PCB board
The User Interface (UI) PCB is responsible for displaying captured
data to on-screen monitors and printers and receiving all user
input. The main communication between the user interface PCB and
the rest of the device is via the data bus. The RISC processor and
digital memory form the CPU, which handles communication with the
system's control PCB. The Pigtail User Interface provides the
physical connection between the User Interface PCB and the Patient
The main user interface PCB subsystems are:
■ Power Supply: The UI PCB uses the keyboard SW_VBatt (change
battery voltage) to generate four power supplies for the entire PCB
- +3.3 V logic supply to drive the A11 liquid crystal display (LCD)
and the printer
- +3.3 V logic supply for CPU processor and memory
- +2.5 V logic supply for FPGA
|Item name||Medtronic LP20e defibrillator UI board BMW001248 30SEP02
|Model||BMW001248 30SEP02 3201966-005H|
|Use place||Hospital Devices; Medical Care; ICU;|
|Deliver time||3-5 days|
NOTE: The following devices must be removed before you begin:
- Front shell
-Active View Component
To remove PCB from the user interface:
1. Disconnect the W18 user interface flex cable from the user
interface circuit board in J31.
2. Disconnect the speed dial connector from PCB UI J32.
3. Remove and remove the three 4-40 x 0.312 (173) screws from the
bottom of the user interface PCB. Remove the two ground harnesses
(221) attached to the left and right corner bolts.
NOTE: Replace damaged or worn ground wire harness.
NOTE: When you replace the User Interface PCB, you must ground the
4. Unscrew and remove the 4-40 x 0.312 (173) screw in the upper
left corner of the user interface PCB.
5. Remove the three nuts 4-40 (161) from the UI PCB. Remove the two
ground wires attached to the center nut.
6. Remove the circuit board from the ring user interface.
To install the UI PCB board :
1. Place the UI PCB on the front of the chassis
2. Insert speed dial unit ground harness and second ground on lower
center stud and install three 4-40 nuts on interface plate User ID
; torque nut 6.8 in-lbs. See Ground Harness Orientation to locate
the ground harness.
3. Attach the two ground wires to the new studs at the bottom left
and right 4-40 x .312 ; torque up to 6.8 in-lbs.
4. Install two new 4-40 x 0.312 screws for PCB UI ; torque up to
6.8 in-lbs. See Ground Harness Orientation to locate the ground
Note: Replace a damaged or broken ground wire.
5. Connect the speed dial connector to circuit board J32 UI .
6. Connect the W18 UI Flex cable to the J31 UI PCB.
7. Complete the process by installing the active screen.
If you're interested in BMW001248 30SEP02 3201966-005H Medtronic LP20e Defibrillator UI PCB
Board ,feel free to contact us .Thank you .