Portable Mobile Container Gantry Crane Double Girder 30.5T 40.5T
An RMG travels on rails to lift and stack 20, 40 and other iso
containers in the yard area of the container terminal. The
container is lifted by a spreader attached to wire ropes. Rail
mounted cranes come in a variety of models with different spans and
These cranes are specifically designed for intensive container
stacking due to its automation and less need for human handling.
Compared to the crane (RTG), the RMG has the advantages of being
driven by electrical power, cleaner, bigger lifting capacity, and
higher gantry traveling speed with cargo.
A container crane (also container handling gantry crane ) is a type
of large dockside gantry crane found at container terminals for
loading and unloading intermodal containers from container ship.
|Capacity of spreader||T||30.5||35||40.5||50|
|Capacity of Hook||T||38||45||50||60|
Above Rail/below Rail
|Speed||Hoisting||With full load||46||30||50||70|
|Only with spreader||m/min||120||60||120||150|
|Boom hoisting time, one way||min||7||6||5||5|
|Max. working load of wheel||KN||300||260||400||450|
|Power supply||380V,50HZ,3 Phase AC|
1. Cut Down your cost in building of plant and workshop;
2. Improve your production efficiency;
3. Be suitable for different operating conditions and provide you
4. Reduce daily maintenance; Safety with high performance.
Cabin control, or with wireless remote control
1. Weight overload protection device
2. Top quality polyurethane buffer
3. Crane travelling limit switch
4. Low voltage protection function
5. Emergency stop system
6. Current overload protection function
7. Phase protection function
According to the general rules of products, components, it forms
the hoisting mechanism modeule, trolley traction mechanism module,
trolley assembly module,steel structure module, founction module, general module and etc.
The standard module production ensures product stability of quality
and shortens the delivery cycle.
Packing & Delivery terms:
1. Hoist and electric parts will be packed by plywood crate, for
avoiding the damage from goods crash and impact during the
2. Girders and other main parts will be packed by plastic woven
cloth, for preventing rust from soppy condition during the
3. Only the best transport solution will be taken for saving your
cost uttermost on finance, security and time.